Personalize your stamped teaspoon with any phrase! Great gift for anyone who loves coffee, tea, ice cream, peanut butter, the list is endless.
Each stamped spoon is made to order using vintage silver plated flatware, meaning these pieces have had a life of their own before coming to you. Each letter is stamped by hand, one at a time, on an antique kick press. The little imperfections in the silver and stamping add to the charm.
This listing is for one custom TEASPOON (Custom tablespoons can be found at https://www.etsy.com/listing/561373836/).
- I will stamp your piece with the exact spelling, capitalization, and punctuation requested.
- I can stamp all common punctuation (e.g. period, comma, apostrophe, exclamation point, question mark).
-Dates stamp best using periods as punctuation (e.g. 2.14.18) and will be stamped with this format unless you specifically ask for a different type of punctuation.
- At this time, the only symbols I offer are hearts. These are available by request for any piece, as long as there is room.
- Each piece is made to order only after the listing has been purchased. However, I would be happy to send a picture of the item once completed, before shipping it, so we can be sure it is exactly as you expected. Please let me know if you want to see your order before it is shipped, otherwise a photo will not be sent before shipping.
- We cannot stamp on the back or handles of spoons, only inside the bowls. Thank you!
-If your phrase is longer than 8 words, please message me before ordering to discuss whether your phrase will fit.
Flatware includes a card with details about your pattern and general care instructions. These pieces are dishwasher safe, although hand-washing will better preserve the polish and darkening inside the letters.
All stamped flatware comes gift wrapped tucked inside a burlap bow (see picture) for effortless gift giving, or for you to enjoy yourself - because every day is a gift, unwrap it!
Feel free to contact me with any special requests or questions.