Remind someone every day just how much you forking love them! You can also personalize your stamped fork with any phrase! Great customized gift for any favorite food or inside joke.
Each stamped fork is made to order using vintage silver plated flatware, meaning these pieces have had a life of their own before coming to you. The patterns are constantly changing, but pieces are approximately 100-50 years old, and all in very good used vintage condition. Each letter is stamped by hand, one at a time, on an antique kick press. The little imperfections in the silver and stamping add to the charm.
This listing is for one custom FORK.
Custom tablespoons can be found at https://www.etsy.com/listing/561373836
- I will stamp your piece with the exact spelling, capitalization, and punctuation requested.
- I can stamp any combination of capital and lowercase letters you choose.
- I can stamp all common punctuation (e.g. period, comma, apostrophe, exclamation point, question mark, hyphen).
-Dates stamp best using periods as punctuation (e.g. 2.14.18) and will be stamped with this format unless you specifically ask for a different type of punctuation.
- Each piece is made to order only after the listing has been purchased. However, I would be happy to send a picture of the item once completed, before shipping it, so we can be sure it is exactly as you expected. Please let me know if you want to see your order before it is shipped, otherwise a photo will not be sent before shipping.
- We cannot stamp on the back or handles of forks, only on the flat area under the tines.
-If you're not sure whether your phrase will fit, please message me before ordering to discuss it.
Flatware includes a card with details about your pattern and general care instructions. These pieces are dishwasher safe, although hand-washing will better preserve the polish and darkening inside the letters.
All stamped flatware comes gift wrapped tucked inside a burlap bow (see picture) for effortless gift giving, or for you to enjoy yourself - because every day is a gift, unwrap it!
Feel free to contact me with any special requests or questions.